Free Elementary Online Curriculum

Check out free great online resources in this wonderful free curriculum for Elementary.
My child loves this website and does all daily lessons. I like having a portfolio for the school year of what my student does online. I just have her do some of the math problems that she does online on a notebook. The other subjects have projects I am collecting as well. All writing is done in a notebook. I also have encouraged her to keep a journal of everything she does in homeschool. My child loves the interactive math, science, and history provided in this curriculum. She is an artist. She seems to thrive with this curriculum. What I love is that she is reading the Bible everyday following the daily lessons. The homeschool mom that put this curriculum together is a Christian and I applaud what she did on her website. 
Click on image below:


Easy Peasy