Interactive Affordable College Education that leads to Affordable College credit

There are so many great opportunities in this great United States of America and one that I love when it comes to education is affordable education. The resource that I am about to share is a wonderful effort to try to help students reach their goals of higher education without incurring humongous amounts of debt. College debt is not worth it! Avoid it like you avoid the flu specially when there are other ways to educate yourself and still attain same results towards higher education.  Study.com is there to help you! Watch how it works here!

  • Clep Prep
  • AP Courses:  Type "AP" in their search box to view all courses
  • College Courses


Do be careful since this curriculum may not be Christian based. Still these are great resources for those pursuing college and wanting to get it done at lower prices.

Another place that I came acquainted with is Coursera. It seems very interested and found out many universities participate providing courses here. I even found courses in Spanish. I am very interested in robotics and computer programming so I will be checking that one out.